Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Vox Box Goodies

Happy Tuesday, friends! I recently got my first Vox Box from Influenster and let me tell you. It had some really fun stuff in it!


So I wanted to share the yummies with you today. You know, since I've been sharing tasty stuff on Tuesdays.

First up were some really tasty belVita Breakfast biscuits in golden oat. As you can see I enjoyed them with my coffee and quiet time. They were really tasty and crunchy. And I felt full until lunchtime. I have to admit I will probably pick up some more to enjoy. ;)


Next in the box was a new (to me at least) no calorie sweetener. Now I have to admit I haven't yet found a no calorie sweetener that I like. They always have a horrible aftertaste and even worse are made from heaven only knows what. While I am not a health nut by any means, I don't like eating stuff that is that fake. Enter NECTRESSE. It is from the people who made Splenda (which is at least better than the other fakes). But y'all this stuff is all natural. So I feel a little better about using it. And hello, no calories! Perfect right. And the best part is the taste is great too. I have been using it instead of honey in my smoothies. No weird chemicaliness, no yucky aftertaste, just a perfect dash of sweet. And I can feel okay about sharing it with my kiddo since it is all natural. (As a mom I am way more picky about what I give my kiddo than I am about what goes into my own body. ;)




There were a few other goodies in my box, but we'll get to them another day!

If you don't know what Influenster is, check here. If you would like an invite, please let me know in the comments and I will shoot you one!

Have you tried either of these products? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. YAHOOOOO! You got a voxbox!!!!!!!! I actually liked both of these products too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to try new products! I've been looking for a natural no-calorie sweetener to try and may have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats on getting a Vox Box! I have received two now and the program keeps getting more popular so I'm not sure I'll ever get to do anymore, but they were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun to try those products!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...