Friday, February 1, 2013

Stripes and Sweaters

sweater & scarf: thrifted, dress: old navy, boots: walmart


So, I just realized there is a puppy but in the top picture. Nice. ;) I am wearing a men's sweater that I thrifted several years ago. And I am shocked to discover this is the first time it has been on the blog. I wear it all. the. time. It is super soft and warm and cozy. My typical at home outfit is usually a cozy sweater and a pair of sweater pants (like sweats but sweater material) or one of my hubby's ancient flannel shirts and leggings. Classy, I know. Anywho. This sweater actually gets a ton of wear. But obviously I like it like this better. Anyone else out there wear men's clothes? Am I the only one? Eh. Whatever.

Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...