Friday, February 8, 2013

Black and Blue

sweater: thrifted, skirt: ???(old), boots: walmart (old)


So, it's Friday, y'all. And for your viewing pleasure I have an outfit I wore grocery shopping last week. I have to admit, unless it is absolutely freezing outside, I would far rather be wearing a skirt or dress. I do realize that it appears that I am mixing my navy and black (which is no longer the faux pas it once was), but I promise it is actually a very dark wash denim skirt. And even if it is still a faux pas, I actually kind of like the contrast of the red and black and navy. What do you think? Faux pas or fashionable?

2 comments:

  1. This silhouette is super flattering on you, CC! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those tights!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...