Friday, January 11, 2013

Pink and Grey and Blah

cardi, blouse: thrifted, skirt: target, scarf: charlotte russe, boots: payless



Happy Friday, friends! Sorry for the week long break there. It wasn't intentional. Something about this time of year just makes me want to crawl under the covers and not come out. I spent the week reading and being lazy. Terrible of me, I know. But that's what happened. I spent many a day in my jammies and didn't take outfit photos. Eh. Everyone else is all setting goals and gearing up for the new year and there is all this fizz and excitement about the new year around the blog world. And I am just not there. I am tired and it is cold and life is a little rough right now. So. Sorry to be a downer. I usually try to keep things pretty upbeat and light around here, but I am not feeling it right now.

Maybe my light and fluffy outfit will even things out a bit. I wore this on our anniversary last week. We went shopping (and bought more toys for the kiddo) and ate at a really great Hibachi place. Man that is so much fun. Anyone else out there enjoy watching someone set your food on fire?! I can't wait to take the kiddo - he would get such a kick out of it. Unfortunately it is way too expensive to do right now. We did agree that our celebration meal whenever hubby gets a job will be Hibachi. Anyway, back to the clothes. Eh, never mind. I wore pink and grey. It was comfy. The End.

Linking up with Favorite Frock Friday, Casual Friday, Thrifter's Anonymous and All Things Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...