Monday, January 14, 2013

Old Clothes and Thank You's

jacket: target(old), blouse & boots: walmart(old), skirt: thrifted, necklace: by me

possibly the dorkiest facial expression ever. oops.


polka dot stockings

Happy Monday, y'all! This outfit is actually a week or two old at this point (thus the Christmas tree still in the back ground). Not much to say about it - everything is old except the polka dot stockings which made me feel fabulous even though you can barely see the dots. ;)

I just wanted to thank y'all for the well wishes, prayers and happy thoughts from last Friday. I do tend to try to stay upbeat here on the blog. But sometimes life gets in the way. I know that I love reading blogs written by people who are completely real and willing to put their deepest thoughts and feelings out there. For various reasons I just don't feel completely comfortable doing so here. It is however such a blessing to know that when I do have a bad day or week that there are those of y'all who will lift me up and that means a lot to me. So, thank you for following, commenting, and praying for me.

While I am feeling better this week, our circumstances remain unchanged and things are getting really tight right now financially. So I would appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers as hubby continues to look for a job.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Linking up with Visible Monday, Monday Mingle and YOLO!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blue skirt and your statement necklace :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...