Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lavender and Teal

leather jacket & blouse: walmart, sweater: old navy, jeans: cato, flats: thrifted




Happy Thursday, ladies! My sweater is actually lavender in case you were wondering. It looks white in the top two pictures. Go figure. Clearly I am not a photographer with a fancy schmancy camera. I have a point and shoot that is several years old. ;)

I have to admit that I am just not really feeling blogging right now. I am doing better than last year. I stopped in November and didn't post again until April, I think. I am just not a huge fan of winter and these last two have been particularly trying. Right now I am doing really well to function on a day to day basis and frankly I haven't been getting dressed unless we have to leave the house. So, not really an exciting life around here. So. I haven't actually linked up with a linky party in two weeks and truthfully I probably won't for the rest of this week either. I do really appreciate those of you who follow along and I want you to know that your comments mean the world to me. As ridiculous as it sounds, y'all are the only human contact I have outside of my family and the checker at walmart. ;) Small town, no social life outside of church. Blah. That makes me sound so pitiful, and I'm really not. So I am just going to quit now. I hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I sometimes don't feel much like blogging either and winter can get pretty depressing. Im hoping spring comes fast!
    I really love your pants and that leather jacket together. And im kind of obsessing over everything Lavendar right now.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...