Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cheetah Hunter

vest: cato, sweater: thrifted, jeans: walmart, boots: payless



Happy Wednesday, friends! First off this vest is probably the softest furry thing I've ever felt. Seriously soft and warm. In fact when I was trying it on my kiddo felt it and informed that I needed it so that he could 'pet' me every time I wear it. (He has a thing for soft things and can't go to sleep without petting his 'soft' blankie.) He did indeed pet me several times and even randomly kissed my back. ;) The vest also got the seal of approval from my mother-in-law. Hubby however asked me what kind of animal I had killed. Silly man. Obviously it was a cheetah. ;)

Hope y'all are having a lovely week!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Create Hope Inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...