Thursday, December 6, 2012

Velvet & Lace

blazer: kohls, dress & heels: target




Happy Thursday, pretty ladies! Here is a random Sunday outfit from the week before Thanksgiving. I got about a zillion compliments on the outfit when I wore it. Which is always a plus. It was also super comfy and cozy. Another plus. So all in all an outfit win in my book. What do you think?

And also, can we just take a second to talk about my awesome (and comfy) burgundy pumps. I stalked these things like crazy last year. And never could find them on sale in my size. Then randomly at the end of the year I found one pair and snatched them up and brought them home with me (I did pay for them first) where they will live happily ever after in my closet. Because life is incomplete without a pair of burgundy pumps. Seriously.

Linking up with Peggy's Thursday Target Threads, Thursday Threads and Lily Among Thorns!

Don't forget to enter my Firmoo giveaway for glasses or sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...