Monday, December 31, 2012

Sweet Babies and Lace Tights

tee: gap, skirt: cato, boots: payless (old)

tweed blazer: target (old)

faux leather jacket: walmart (old)

Happy New Year's Eve, lovelies! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. We enjoyed some good time with family and spoiled the daylights out of our little dude. Man, Christmas is sooo much fun with a four year old. And I am blessed with a very sweet little guy who happily thanked every one for his presents. Then the following morning climbed in bed with us first thing in the morning and told us that he had gotten everything he wanted and that he loved all his presents. Seriously. Such a sweet little man. He makes his mama's heart proud.

This is actually what I wore on our date to see The Hobbit. Because lace tights just scream date attire to me. ;) I took both the tweed jacket and the leather jacket along and didn't end up wearing either one due to the warmth of the day. Which look do you like best? Lady or Rocker?

Linking up with Monday Mingle, YOLO and Visible Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Fun pink skirt, I actually like the leather jacket with it best too :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...