Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stripes and Bubbles and Boots, Oh My

vest & dress: old navy, boots: walmart (old), necklace: cato



my mini bubble necklace
Happy Wednesday, lovelies! I am finally beginning to feel human again. ;) I wore this last week to go grocery shopping. And yes, I am wearing my cargo vest from old navy again. With my stripe dress from old navy, no less. Clearly I am a walking advertisement for old navy today. ;) And I have finally jumped on the bubble necklace band wagon. Although I am taking baby steps. This little burgundy necklace came from Cato's and I love the color and the smaller size. Don't get me wrong, I love the big bold bubble necklace, but this size is just perfect. ;)

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week. ;)

Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde, The Pleated Poppy and Wardrobe Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...