Friday, December 7, 2012

Cobalt Safari

vest & dress: old navy, flats: cato



leopard flats and ghastly pale legs

Happy Friday! Clearly I am ready to go on safari in my new vest. ;) What do you think? I love the little bit of extra interest it gives an outfit. What I don't love is the fact that it was warm enough to be bare legged in December because clearly these gams need some covering until spring. Yikes.

And, that's it for today, folks. My darling little one gave me a cold so I am currently miserable and high on cold medicine. At the same time. Nice.

Don't forget to enter my glasses giveaway! I've extended the deadline to Monday - so go enter already! ;)

And I will be linking up with All Things Chic, Favorite Frock Friday, Blonde Episodes and Casual Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...