Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chambray and Leopard: Fall Edition

jacket: cato, blouse: cato, jeans: walmart, loafers: shoe show




Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it is only a few days till Christmas. This month has just flown by; I don't know where it went! I am done with my shopping and have been for a while, but I am making several gifts and need to get a move on to finish them and get them under the tree. I also need to wrap all the kiddo's gifts. ;)

This is a fun outfit I wore last Sunday night to sing in our service. I continue to love these red jeans and of course you know me, the chambray and leopard had to be paired with them at some point. And I love the warm tan of the jacket with the red and blue. Oddly enough this is one of a very few pant outfits I've worn this month. I'm not sure why, but I have really been feeling the dresses and skirts lately. And having fun with my tights. ;)

Well, I'm off to the grocery store and to finish all my Christmas prep. Hope y'all are having a wonderful week.

Linking up with Diaries of a Bargainista (everything in my outfit is under $20!), Dress for the Day and This and That Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...