Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blast from the Past: A Grammy Blouse

blouse & bag: thrifted, skirt: target, heels: ???






 I love this outfit. The blouse, the skirt, the shoes. It just felt perfect. I am actually wearing grey hose - but they aren't really showing up in the pics. I kept the accessories to a minimum since the blouse is so bright. ;) I love this blouse, it just makes me happy. When I was a kid, my grammy had tie neck blouse in this exact color. So even though this isn't actually her blouse, it reminds me of her. And hello, it has an asymmetrical neckline. How cool is that.

So, sorry for the messy pics. It was pouring rain outside today and the boxes are indicative of the news I alluded to on Friday. We are moving. My hubby was laid off and we will be moving into his grandmother's house to conserve funds. We are pretty excited about the future - job opportunities look pretty good in his field right now, so we are looking forward to moving on from the extremely difficult and stressful situation we have been in the last year and a half. I am not thrilled about moving to Grandma's house, but we are very blessed to have that option. I am also not thrilled about a double move because we will be moving again when we find a job. While at Grandma's house we will be storing most of our stuff, so that kind of stinks.

Hope y'all have an awesome week!

(This post was originally published on 10/24/2011)

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...