Friday, December 14, 2012

An Outfit to See Santa


cardi: cato (old), chambray: thrifted, dress: target (old), leggings & boots: walmart (old)


mini bubble necklace
Happy Friday, friends! To all of you who have started following in the last couple of weeks, welcome! I am so glad to have you along for the ride. ;)

This is what I wore to take the kiddo to the Enchanted Forest in Memphis where he got to see Santa. It was freezing cold that day so layers were necessary. I had originally planned to wear just the dress and cardi, but I ended up wanting and extra layer. This is one of those outfits that I am not crazy about how it looks in the pictures. I think my longer chambray blouse would have worked better. But, you live and learn. ;) What do you think?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are making Christmas treats - cookies, holly wreaths, apple butter and all kinds of yumminess. ;)

Linking up with All Things Chic, Casual Friday, Blonde Episodes and Favorite Frock Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...