Monday, October 29, 2012

Tweed & Tights





Happy Monday, lovelies! We had a drastic weather change this weekend (from 80 to 40 in a few hours) so tights were definitely called for on Sunday! ;) I pulled out my tweed jacket from seven or so years ago and paired it with some yellow and black for an outfit that was warm and chic. I was raised in such a way that it has to be below freezing for me to feel comfortable wearing pants to church on Sunday mornings so tights are a big player in my cool weather wardrobe. I wish these showed up better as they have a cool geometrical pattern to them. When I am wearing a black skirt and black boots I like my tights to have a little texture to them. :) They also entertain the kiddo. ;)

Linking up with Monday Mingle, YOLO and Visible Monday and of course Marionberry's Trend of the Month - Tights!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...