Friday, October 26, 2012

Stepford Style




Happy Friday!

I actually wore this last Friday for my kiddo's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze. We had a ball even though it was freezing and windy! ;) I was quite cozy in my sweater and boots though, even though I was the only one not wearing the local mom's uniform of Razorback/Yellowjacket tee, bootcut jeans and toms. The. only. one. Sartorially speaking, life in a small town stinks. I am a Razorback fan, but do not own a single tee shirt and while I think Toms are cool, I can't afford them. I also have something against dressing just like everyone else. Seriously y'all, it was a little like the Stepford mom's club. I miss the big city. ;)

Anybody else out there living in a tiny town? What's the style like?

Linking up with All Things Chic, Casual Friday and Blonde Episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...