Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Skinny Jeans Two Ways










Two outfits for today! The first was from a couple of weeks ago when the temps were still hovering around 90. An easy tank, statement necklace and sandals. And of course my favorite accessory of all, my adorable kiddo! And then an outfit for a day spent walking around a kids museum. Comfy shoes and easy layers.

I have always avoided jeans in the past because I had such a difficult time finding them. But I am really loving these. They are super comfy and were available in colors like red and plum which I promptly snagged. ;) Do you have a favored brand of denim that you love?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...