Friday, October 12, 2012

Priorities




(yes, those are indeed my mint peds peeking out of my loafers!)

Happy Friday, y'all! Hope you have all had a wonderful week! We have finally had some truly cool weather, so I got to pull out one of my favorite sweaters (from Old Navy about four years ago) and my mint cords. I have had these pants for at least seven or eight years. I was considering skinnifying them, but after looking at these pics, I think I will just leave them as is. What do you think? On another note my shoes are new. And Awesome. I am seriously loving a print shoe right now. You know how I am about wearing printed clothes (just doesn't happen much), but shoes are a different thing entirely. ;)

So, you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as regularly as usual. Here's the thing. Borderlands 2 came out and hubby and I have been playing pretty incessantly from the time the kiddo goes to bed until we go to bed, which is when I usually blog. Now, don't get me wrong, I love blogging and it is seriously fun. But there just isn't much that trumps spending time with the hubby doing something we both enjoy together. So. Until we finish the game or wear ourselves out on the game, I'll continue to be a little less regular in the posting. I'm gonna go shoot some baddies now, 'kay?

Linking up with Casual Friday, All Things Chic and Blonde Episodes!

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...