Monday, October 15, 2012

Pink!!!




Happy Monday, y'all!

I may have mentioned a time or six that my favorite color is pink. Has been forever. So, this outfit was absolutely a winner in my book. ;) Also, this skirt is stretchy. Can we just talk about how fabulously comfortable a stretchy pencil skirt is. Seriously, y'all. Amazing stuff. It has a super cool textured feel to it, which is nice as it disguises lumps and such. Oh, and it was on clearance for $7. If you don't shop at Cato's and you like saving money, you should check them out. I do. Frequently. Of course, they are the only clothing store in town too. So. That might have something to do with it. I do however adore their clothing and their clearance prices are awesome.

Anyone else out there shop at Cato's? Heard of them? Love or hate them? Do tell!

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Visible Monday and YOLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...