Monday, October 22, 2012

How to Fallify a Summer Dress






Happy Monday, pretty ladies!

My first boot outfit of the season! I totally loved this outfit which was directly inspired by this one. My cute coral dress from this summer with stripes and my crazy comfy flat boots plus some gigantically dangly black earrings equals an outfit that was comfy and casual and cute. This is also one of the ways I stretch my clothing budget. A summer dress can be worn all year round with some layering. I buy far more summer dresses than long sleeve ones simply because I can wear them all year.

Do you wear your summer dresses in the fall and winter?

Linking up with YOLO, Monday Mingle and Visible Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...