Friday, October 19, 2012

Changeable (and not so much)




Y'all I thrifted these flats last year for a couple of dollars and they are so comfy. They are also burgundy and therefore totally on trend for this fall. Nice how that worked out, huh. Of course, I've been wearing burgundy in the fall and winter for years now. ;) In fact, burgundy and pink were my wedding colors way back in 1999. Oh, and most of my home decor is still green and burgundy. Yes, I am behind the times, but I love it. So there. ;) (Also, I will not be calling a beautiful color like burgundy by a hideous name like oxblood here on my blog. Ick.)

As for the outfit, I wore it a few weeks ago during one of the weird weather spells. We have a saying here in Arkansas. If you don't like the weather, stick around, it will change. During the spring and fall we go from 40 to 90 in a heartbeat. Plays havoc with the sinuses and the wardrobe, but there you have it.

What are your thoughts on burgundy? Love it? Hate it? Don't care?

Linking up with Casual Friday, All Things Chic and Blonde Episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...