Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Monochromatic and Animal Print!







Hello, lovelies! Here is what I wore to church on Sunday. ;) We all know how much I love an animal print shoe and these wedges have definitely been faves this summer. (Although not quite as popular as my leopard sandals!) I loved the monochromatic look here and thought the leopard shoe was the perfect finishing touch. I kept the jewelry pretty simple with my cute little owl earrings a charm bracelet I made years ago from all the necklace pendants I had received over the years and never wore. It is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry because it is original and so personal.

As much as I love a leopard shoe or belt, I am just not into leopard clothing. ;) We all know how I feel about prints. ;) A cute leopard cardi makes for such a chic outfit, but isn't for me. What about you? Do you enjoy leopard (or any animal print) clothing or just as accessories?

Oh, and although I had it done almost two weeks ago, I think this is the first time y'all have seen the new hair. ;) I finally went ahead and permed it and I am loving it. The extra body and ease of styling has made my life so much easier. ;)

Hope y'all are having an excellent week!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Marionberry Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...