Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Accidental Matching




And here is a little more teal and coral action before summer ends. Although to be truthful, I have no intention of putting away all my coral pieces and teal has always been a fall/winter staple for me. Indeed this dress will happily transition into fall with various layering options. One of the biggest ways to make your clothing budget stretch as far as it can possibly go is to make sure that a large percentage of your wardrobe can span the seasons. Aside from shoes, shorts and sweaters the vast majority of my closet can work year round. This means that when I spend $8 on a dress (like this one) I can wear it all year round in a variety of ways. Thus my $8 is very well spent.

And in case you were wondering, these are indeed the same sandals from yesterday! They are convertible which means that I can wear them as slip ons or as sandals - LOVE. Also, I didn't plan to match my kiddo, he picked out his own shirt. It was a happy accident. ;) I rarely try to match the kiddo, however I will admit to dressing him like his daddy on Sundays. ;) Of course, he wants to dress like his daddy, so I just help him out a little. ;) And every once in a while I will coordinate with them. Does that make me a dork? Eh. Doesn't matter. I'll keep doing it anyway. ;)

Hope y'all are having a lovely week!

Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde, The Pleated Poppy and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...