Monday, September 10, 2012

Everybody Everywear Goes Back to School





Y'all it has been well over a decade since I went 'back to school'. And even back then we didn't really do back to school shopping. I homeschooled so it didn't matter much what I wore. ;) When I started college I was already working as a receptionist and my wardrobe of business casual reflected that. I think I was the only college freshman to show up at my eight o'clock classes in a skirt, heels and make-up. ;)

So, here is an early fall look. I would totally wear this back to school. Easy, comfy and feminine. I love this silk top and these knit cargo pants are some of my faves. I thrifted the top for $3 and the pants were on clearance for $4. With the shoes which were $8 my outfit total comes to $15. Not bad, huh?

For the first time in years, I will have to do a bit of serious fall shopping. I lost about thirty pounds this spring and none of my jeans fit any more. Like at all. So, I will have to be replacing all of them. I currently have one pair of jeans that I thrifted this summer that fit. The good part of that is that I have a good excuse to add colored denim to my wardrobe, however due to our current financial constraints I will have to find them at rock bottom prices. Wish me good luck. ;)

Happy Tuesday, lovelies!

Linking up with Everybody Everywear, Real Girl Style, Watch What I'm Wearing and Steppin' Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...