Monday, August 20, 2012

Winner!







Happy Monday, pretty ladies! I wore this to church yesterday.  And felt fairly fabulous in it. Stripes, a lacy skirt and polka dot heels make for a cute and comfy outfit! ;) I typically wear my hair up on Sundays, partially because I help lead worship and the stage is freakishly hot. So I tried out something a little different by starting a french braid on the side and then twirling the braid into a side bun. I think it would have been prettier with the addition of a flower above the bun, but time is always short on Sunday mornings. ;)

Now, then I am guessing that you want to get to who won the giveaway, right? Right.

The winner of the necklace giveaway is the lovely Megan of Feathers and Freckles! Congrats! I'll be in touch about the details. For those of you who didn't win this time, stay tuned. I am hoping to have an announcement ready by Friday! So be sure to check back then!

As always, linking up with Monday Mingle, Visible Mondays, Casual Chic and YOLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...