Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stripes and Animal Print




In case y'all were wondering, yes these are the same thrifted jeans that have featured in a couple of posts recently. Indeed they are the only jeans I own that actually fit. All of the others are too big. And while this is a good thing, it is a bit limiting. However it means that I can indulge my desire for colored jeans without too much guilt when the time comes. ;)

And can we just address the fact that I am having a serious love affair with stripes right now. I rarely wear prints. But stripes, my friends, stripes are awesome. And red stripes - even awesomer (which is not a word, I know). Are you loving stripes? I do realize that polka dots are supposed to be the next big thing for fall, but I am just not as into the dots as I am stripes. We'll have to see about that one. What do you think? Stripes or Dots or Both?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...