Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Print Mixing Light







Y'all I am so not into the print mixing trend. This is as close as it gets for me. And I am actually wearing four printed items - a striped top, a floral scarf, python sandals and floral earrings. Earrings and scarf and in shades of bright pink and the python and stripes are black and white. Simple and coordinated. I actually felt pretty good about the way this turned out. My main trouble with mixing prints is that I own very few prints aside from stripes. I just like solids better. Now I love printed shoes and accessories, but clothing-wise I own some stripes and maybe three floral dresses. I think that's about it. And honestly, I don't have any desire to go snap up any more printed items. I like my solids. They always go together, are rarely dated and suit my style. So. This will probably be the extent of my print mixing. And it only happened for Marionberry Style's Trend of the Month. ;)

(A big thank you to Megan from Frugalista Diaries for the scalloped denim diy idea!)

Are you into the print-mixing trend?

Linking up today with Marionberry Style, The Pleated Poppy, Real Girl Glam and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...