Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Neutrals





I threw this on this weekend for a birthday party. Y'all it was all of 80 degrees outside that day and I felt the need for some sleeves. I have a serious love affair going with this striped dress. I cannot wait to wear it over a long sleeve blouse and boots for fall!  And this turtle necklace? My kiddo adores this necklace. He wants to play with it every time I wear it. ;)

My little darling starts preschool tomorrow. I am both excited and a bit nervous. I am excited for four hours kid free three days a week. And I know that after the first few hours I am going to miss him like crazy cakes. He however is thrilled and I seriously doubt he will miss me much at all. My kiddo is happy to be dropped off to his Awana's class every week with nothing more than a blown kiss. He loves being around other kids and learning new stuff, so I am pretty sure he will be thrilled with the whole school thing. ;)

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

Linking up with Real Girl Style, Watch What I'm Wearing, and Steppin' Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...