Thursday, July 12, 2012

Swishy Skirt Time




Hello, lovelies! I wore this outfit last week to dinner out with the family. I found this skirt at a thrift store for a couple of dollars last year. It is the most fabulous shade of cobalt blue and it is the lightest softest silk. Bliss in skirt form. I was in the mood for a longer skirt, but it has just been too hot to rock the maxi skirts, so the midi skirt was the perfect compromise. Plenty of length, but enough space for airflow. ;) I also dug out some of my favorite mint accessories which I have had for years. You may remember way back six or seven years ago 'seafoam' was the big color. (Hello cyclical fashion.) At which time I purchased a ton of pieces because I love the color. I have continued to wear them because I love them. Who cares if a color is 'in' or not. ;)

Anybody else out there enjoying the midi skirt trend? Do you feel like it is 1983 when you wear them? ;)

Linking up today with High on Thrifting, Catch a  Glimpse, These Peas Taste Funny and DIY Diva Fashion Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...