Thursday, July 26, 2012

PFC: What to Wear to Impress your Date






So, this is my first time participating the Petite Fashion Challenge. And I was all excited until I saw that the theme was What to Wear to Impress Your Date. Ummmm....I've been married for almost 14 years, y'all. And we have a four year old. So, dates happen really, really rarely. Like almost never rarely. I think our last date was to see The Avengers when it first came out. At least I think we count it as a date. We were alone. Of course, hubby had a dentist appointment before the movie. But, hey. You take what you can get. ;) Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe that you should take the time to keep your marriage healthy, but we had almost ten years alone before our kiddo came. And we spend time together every night after the little dude is in bed. But actually dressing for dates? Not happening very often. So this outfit here? This is what I wore to go to dinner with the family. And it made everyone happy. I loved the entire outfit, hubby likes me in jeans and my kiddo adored the turtle pendant. Who says you can't please everyone? ;) Both of my dates were suitably impressed. Mission accomplished, right? What do you wear to impress your date/hubby/kiddo?

As a side note, there is a slim chance that we might actually get to have a kid-less double date with my brother and his wife while we are here this week. We'll have to see. And I brought along a mini skirt - just in case. ;)

Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Rae Gun Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...