Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Not Naked






Happy Tuesday, y'all! Hope you are having a lovely holiday week. :) We have family coming in to visit tomorrow. Little Munchkin is looking forward to visiting his cousins! Lots of kiddo fun coming up around here. ;)

I wore this last Saturday when it was scorching hot - like 107 degrees hot. Let me tell you friends, a maxi skirt is not comfortable in that kind of heat. Of course, to be fair, nothing is comfortable in that kind of heat. I'm pretty sure I could have been wandering around naked and still been miserably hot. Naturally I didn't try that theory out! ;)

Linking up with Manequin Monday, Steppin' Out, Watch What I'm Wearing and Recycled Fashion Finds



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...