Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blue Fog

top: old navy, shorts: thrifted, sandals: charlotte russe


cobalt drop earrings

foggy sandals
Y'all it was so humid outside when I took these pics that the lens kept fogging up and creating these interesting and lovely pics. I managed only two clear pics out of the entire batch. Eh. The joys of summer. Also, I'll tell you a secret. I am wearing maternity shorts. Yep. Super comfy, perfect length jean shorts. I see no reason to buy another pair of jean shorts when these work perfectly. So, there. In case you were wondering I am not pregnant. Just cheap. Have you ever worn maternity clothing while not preggers? Or am I the only one.

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Sailor Spy and Rae Gun Wear!

1 comment:

  1. You are totally not the only one who wears maternity clothes when you're not pregnant - I'm sitting here in a maternity jersey and regularly wear a pair of comfy maternity pants! Love your easy summer look - makes me look forward to summer down here!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...