Monday, July 30, 2012

Bauble Swap!






Today I am showing off some new baubles from Bethie the Boo! We participated in the Bauble Swap and sent each other some pretty little goodies. Bethie sent me a really lovely necklace, bracelet and ring in a shade of green that I don't already have. Yippie. ;) I love them, they are so fresh and fun. And new jewelry is always a reason for celebration in my book! ;)

As you can see, my little dude decided to participate in today's photo session. :) I am not entirely certain what he is doing, but he is clearly having fun whatever it is. My guess would be that he is being a super hero. ;)

I am also getting in a little minor print mixing in practice for Wednesday's Trend of the Month link-up. Stripes and snakeprint count as print mixing, right?!

Linking up today at Monday Mingle, Visible Monday and YOLO!

Happy Monday, pretty ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...