Friday, July 20, 2012

A Teeny Town and A Basic Dress






Happy Friday, friends! Here is yet another maxi look. Just so easy for summer. ;) This time I knotted the skirt to allow for a little more ventilation. It made a huge difference, although I did get a few odd looks. I live in a teeny tiny town where high fashion is yellow box flip flops and a peace, love, hogs tee. Yeah. So wearing a maxi dress is odd and knotting a maxi dress is a way outside of the bounds of normal. It was totally worth it though. The addition of a few of my favorite accessories made the basic dress feel chic.

Linking up today with the usual suspects: All Things Chic, Blonde Episodes, Casual Friday, and Friday Fancies.

I've added options for following by email and subscribing to my feed in my sidebar, so be sure to follow along if you like what you see! ;) (Don't forget I'm planning a giveaway for when I hit 50 followers!)

And see below if you want a black maxi dress all of your own! ;) (Assuming you don't already have one! Does anybody in blogdom not have a black maxi dress?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...