Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Trend of the Month - Colorful Blazers!

jacket: thrifted, tank: target, wedges: payless, shorts: cato




(there is a sock on my head, y'all)

super cute little girls wedges from payless

Happy Wednesday y'all! So, today is Marionberry's Trend of the Month link up. Colorful blazers. Yee -ikes. It was 104 here today. So. I wore the blazer for the pics and carried it into Wal-mart in case I got cool. I didn't. In other news, there is a sock in my hair. Easiest bun ever and look at how neat it is. Perfect. Also, I have once again succumbed to my love for children's footwear. Yep. Those are kiddie shoes. Aren't they adorable. Flowers, a t-strap, and a mini wedge. More perfection. So, I'd say it was a good day sartorially.

As usual, linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Transatlantic Blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...