Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays - Payless Shoes

Happy Thursday, y'all! I thought I'd share some thrifty finds from one of my favorite shopping places for shoes - Payless Shoes! They are having their BOGO sale right now, which means buy one get a second pretty much anything for half off. Also Payless ships online orders to any store for free. Which means you can order online, go pick up and try on, and even return if necessary at your local store.

Shop
Aren't these adorable! I would love a pair of coral sandals and these are so cute. They are girls, but available in extended sizes. A four and half fits me and I wear a 6 to 7 in ladies. A six in girls sizes is probably comparable to an 8 ladies. At $14.99, they are a great buy and available in four other colors!

Shop
While I am not sure I could manage such a giant platform, these are gorgeous. And on sale for $19.99. They are available in four other colors including coral and a bold purple and hot pink color blocked style. Super fabulous! ;)

Shop

I just got these. They are surprisingly comfortable for such a flat sandal. They are on sale for $9.99 and available in (you guessed it) four other colors including turquoise and pink! I love the yellow though! I have been searching for a cute yellow sandal since April and these are the first I've found that were in my price range and that I loved. ;)

Shop
And then there are these. I've had my eye on them since they came out back in the early spring and have just been waiting for the price to go down. They are now $19.99. Still more than I am willing to pay, but a great deal none the less. They are also available in red and leopard.

There you have it. Some cute shoe options for great prices. What do you think? Are you a payless fan?

Linking up with Catch a Glimpse and Link it up Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...