Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mint Pants - What Do You Think?

tank, pants: thrifted, sandals: charlotte russe

Yes, my hair is wet, sorry about that

minty pants with a rolled waistband

cobalt sandals
I have been madly searching for mint shorts for several weeks now. So far, no luck. I hadn't even been able to find a pair of mint pants to cut off into shorts. Then I found these. Perfect shade of mint, elastic waist, lightweight, but not too sheer fabric. So I grabbed them and brought them home. They were $1. Normally I am pretty strict about not buying anything until I've tried it on, but for $1 I figured they were worth a try. I like them. Mostly. The waist is a little big, so they fall down when I walk. Perhaps cutting them off will reduce the weight and minimize the sagging. They have a paperbag style waist which adds a lot of bulk around the midsection. Who wants extra bulk around the middle. Seriously.

So, what do you think? Keep as they are? Cut them off into shorts? Put them with the garage sale pile? Do tell.

Linking up today with Rae Gun Wear and Rolled up Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...