Monday, June 25, 2012

Inspiration Monday


jacket: ?, dress: forever 21, sandals: payless





photobombed!

how I really wore it!
Inspiration
 Eh, It's Monday, y'all. We have been traveling every weekend for the last month, and I am worn out. Whew. Here's hoping for a calm, quiet, travel free week. ;)

Here is what I wore for Inspiration Monday. I have had this jacket for about 15 years I think. Obviously I don't remember where it came from! ;) Also, considering that it was over 100 degrees today, I didn't actually wear the jacket for longer than it took to take the pictures! Of course, we spent most of the day in the water, so I didn't even wear the dress for longer than it took to go to Walmart and then the lake.

Linking up today with Monday Mingle, Visible Monday and Steppin' Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...