Friday, June 29, 2012

Easy Breezy Summer Style

dress: cato, sandals: payless

eeek - my foot is invisible!



necklace by me

yellow sandals from yesterday's post
I am having a serious love affair with this dress, y'all. I think this is only the second time I've featured it on the blog, but I've worn it at least five or six times. It is just so freaking easy. You throw it on, add shoes and a belt or necklace and you're done. I went with my new yellow sandals and a quick necklace refashion. You can see the original here. I decided I didn't like the fabric look with it and so I popped the beaded portion off and added it to the chain portion here and viola. New necklace. And just so I can be all matchy matchy my toes fortuitously matched my dress.

So, since it's Friday I'll be linking up with all kinds of lovely ladies. All Things Chic, 5Days5Ways, Blonde Episodes, Casual Friday, and Friday Fancies. Whew, lots of partying going on here!

Happy Friday, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...