Friday, May 25, 2012

FBFF: Spring Trends

Mint Green

Summer trend number one: Mint green. I have loved the color forever and am tickled to death to see it being so popular. I am currently hunting mint green shorts and sandals.

Colorblocked
Summer trend number two: Color blocking. I really enjoyed the colorblocking trend last spring and am looking forward to continuing on this summer. Something about sunshine makes me want to drench myself in color. Just call me Rainbow Bright. :)


Bright Shorts
And finally, I am loving the trend towards colorful bottoms. What a refreshing change from neutrals and denim. I so want to wear everyone of these outfits.

Linking up today with Modly Chic for FBFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...