Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Pastels

dress and shoes: thrifted, sweater: gap, bag: target

no I am not preggers, just chubbers ;(


I admit it. I am a girly girl. And pink is my favorite color. It has always been and probably always will be. My room as a little girl was Strawberry Shortcake. I even remained loyal to pink throughout the days of grunge when pink was very definitely out. So imagine my joy in the delicious pastels shades that are everywhere this spring. I am in heaven. And colorblocking, which I totally enjoyed rocking last summer has moved into the realm of pastels. So, yes, I am indeed wearing a pair of baby blue pumps with my pale rose dress. And yes, in case you were wondering, it does feel delightful. Now the only question is, what other pastels can I find to pair with my beloved pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...