Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Work it Wednesday - Scarves

white scarf with stripes and jeans

vintage silk scarf with a blazer and maxi dress
vintage silk scarf with a tee and khakis


I love a good scarf. I have a modest collection of vintage silk scarves from my beloved Grammy. When she passed away over 10 years ago, scarves were not in style, but I kept them anyway because they remind me of her. I always love wearing them for that reason. The silver and teal paisley one in the middle is my favorite. Oddly enough, I've only worn it once on the blog. Hmmm. I'll have to do something about that.

Have you inherited something that you love to wear because it reminds you of a loved one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...