Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - Jewelry

cobalt earrings - $1

teal necklace made from bracelet - $1
gold necklace - $5

bracelets: pink - $1, turquoise - ?, cobalt - $1

bracelets: pink - $2, black - $1

I love jewelry! Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings - love them all. I do not however have a fortune to spend on them, so I have gotten pretty good at finding what I love at a lower price point or making my own. The dollar jewelry boutiques are great for inexpensive, low quality trendy pieces. However they are also a good source for beads. The teal necklace was actually a bracelet that I re-worked. It is dyed wood and genuine shell pieces - worth more than $1. The cobalt blue bracelet was also only $1, but it is genuine lapis chips. The gold necklace is from Forever21 - an excellent source for trendy jewelry. Most of it won't last long, but considering the price it doesn't matter much.

What are your favorite sources for inexpensive jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...