Monday, November 21, 2011

Gratitude (and a little Whining)

cardi & tee: walmart, skirt: thrifted, shoes: stein mart




Happy Monday, y'all! Hope all is well with you. Life has been pretty difficult lately, but there is still so much to be thankful for. We have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with family right now, which is wonderful. Munchkin is enjoying spending time with his grandparents. It is such a blessing to be close to them. There is always the chance that my husband's next job will take us out of range. Although our preference is to be here in Arkansas, we go where God calls. So we will enjoy the time we have with them.

On the list of things I am not thrilled about - I have gained back a ridiculous amount of weight. Ick. I worked so hard to lose it and then just didn't keep it up. Because our lives have been completely out of whack we've been eating a ridiculous amount of fast food and I haven't had any opportunities to exercise. We are still completely in limbo right now and I don't see things getting easier for at least another month. Eh. I am grateful that I have the tools and knowledge to do it all over again when things settle down. Until then, I'll just be grateful that I'm not starving.

Linking up with Real Momma, Real Style today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...