Friday, November 4, 2011

FBFF: Books


Top Five Favorite Books: wow, only five??? Yikes. Let's see Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is one of my absolute faves of all time. The conversations between Jane and Rochester get me every time I read them (at least 10 times by now!) Can I count Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien)  as one book? Eh, I will anyway. Just the trilogy though, I am not a huge fan of The Hobbit. I think I've read them more times than I can count since I was 13! And I could (and have) read Much Ado About Nothing (Shakespeare) over and over and over again. I love that story. LOVE IT!!! Another series that is on my favorites list is the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan (and now Brian Sanderson). Twelve books and a whole world of fantasy fabulousness. It might even be over something this decade. Maybe. The final book was delayed again. And my final fave is the Bible. Besides being the guide for life the Old Testament makes for some really awesome reading. Seriously, people, walking skeletons, battles won with just trumpets and clay pots, talking donkeys, spontaneous combustion, you name it, it's there.

Well, there are my top five books! What are yours?
Go check out other book-like answers at Modly Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...