Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - Old Navy pants

tee: ???, pants: old navy, bag: target, shoes: thrifted


So, this week's Thrifty Thursday find isn't from a thrift store, but from Old Navy and their wonderful and odd 75% off fall sale. I got these in the store for under $10 and I totally love them. They are available online in black and this lovely taupe that occasionally looks grey. Apparently they are actually capris. Unless you're a shrimp like me, then they are a nice ankle length. ;) I love the silky drapey fabric and the color looks great with brights and jewel tones. They have an elastic waist with a drawstring so the fit is super comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...