Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Summer to Fall

top & scarf: gifted, jeans: old navy, oxfords: payless


ginormous silver earrings and bad lighting
Stripes, a scarf and jeans - pretty simple and super comfy. Fall has finally arrived and the weather has a brisk little nip. We literally went from 80 degrees to 50 degrees overnight. Not so good for the sinuses. However I am glad to pull out the sweaters and scarves and hopefully soon the boots.

I finally put away my summer clothes and shoes and pulled out my fall and winter stuff this weekend. I love closet changeover time because I always forget about some of the clothes and shoes that I haven't seen in six months. I am looking forward to sweaters and tights and boots and jackets and scarves - all those fun things that don't see the light of day when it is warm outside. Mmmmm - I love fall. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...