Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Work it Wednesday - Crystal Teardrop Necklace

crystal teardrop necklace made by me

My Work it Wednesday item this week is this crystal teardrop necklace that I made. I love the weight and adjust-ability of it (it has a ribbon tie, so can be any length I want).  And the clear teardrop crystals make a statement without being in your face and literally go with everything. Oddly enough, when looking back through my archives I discovered that I haven't worn it at all lately. I'll have to do something about that! Without further ado - here are three outfits feature this necklace.

worn with a tank and maxi skirt

with a sheath dress and colorful pumps
with a blouse and jeans

PS. If you are interested in having a lovely crystal teardrop necklace of your very own, please feel free to leave me a comment or email me. This little lovely is $25. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow! I'm impressed that is one fine necklace! I bought something very similar at Kohls long ago. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...