Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thrifting Thursday

I found some awesome stuff at the thrift stores this week! On my fall shopping list are cobalt blue, silk blouses, cute flats, and an army jacket. Here is what I found:

First up: a totally adorable pair of striped flats by Steve Madden. Very comfy and they go with everything. Cost: $4 at Goodwill.


Next I found two great cobalt blue pieces, a silk skirt and a silky blouse. They aren't actually a matched set, not even the same fabric, but the colors are almost identical. And both are fabulous! Can't wait to wear them. :) Cost: $4 and free (buy one blue tag, get one free) at Goodwill.


And finally the army jacket. I wasn't sure I would be able to find one I loved, but it isn't cool enough here yet for a jacket so I knew I had plenty of time. Lo and behold the first one I picked up was a Gap jacket in perfect condition in my size. Fate, y'all. Totally fate. Cost: $6.99 with a 20% discount at Savers.


There you have it folks. My awesome thrifty finds this week. Did you find any awesome deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...