Monday, September 19, 2011

A Few Changes

shirt: thrifted, jeans: old navy, shoes: payless, bag: gift




Hello, lovely ladies! You might have noticed a few changes on ye old blog here. I changed the font and added disqus. I wanted to be able to interact a little more with my commenters. I promise I didn't delete your previous comments, they just haven't shown up in the new program. If you know how to fix that, please do tell. :) Also, let me know what you think. Do you like the new font, or does it make it harder to read?

Now, about the clothes - nothing special, just a shirt and jeans, but I like the contrast of the red bag with the pink shirt and of course the extra sparkle from my necklace.

Sorry for the brevity of today's post, but I have been sick all weekend and am still not feeling great. Just a cold, but one of those miserable ones. Ick. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

ps: this is my Real Momma Real Style post for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...